Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB T5HO 15W 12” Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube
The best fluorescent tube that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements!
BUY ON AMAZON
- The best fluorescent tube that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements!
- A 5.0 UVB Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube means that 5% of the tube’s output is UVB. This UVB is necessary for your reptile’s synthesis of vitamin D3.
- Some reptiles require more or less UVB than others. Chameleons and similar reptiles require less UVB than desert reptiles and a 5.0 tube is the better choice.
- This 5.0 UVB T5HO 15W 12″ Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube fits the Reptile T5HO 12″ Standard Fixture & Reflector by Carolina Custom Cages.
- This 5.0 UVB T5HO 15W 12″ Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube with the fixture listed above is a superior addition to the habitats of various chameleons and similar reptiles. Animal should be no closer than 10” directly under the fixture and no closer than 6” diagonally from the sides or ends of the fixture.