Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5HO 39W 34” Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube
The best fluorescent tube that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements!
BUY ON AMAZON
- The best fluorescent tube that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements!
- A UVB 10.0 Reptile Fluorescent Tube means that 10% of the tube’s output is UVB. This UVB is necessary for your reptile’s synthesis of vitamin D3.
- Some reptiles require more or less UVB than others. Bearded dragons and similar desert reptiles require more UVB and a 10.0 tube is the better choice.
- This T5HO 34″ UVB 10.0 Reptile Fluorescent Tube fits the Reptile T5HO 34″ Standard Fixture & Reflector.
- This T5HO 34″ UVB 10.0 Reptile Fluorescent Tube with the fixture listed above is a superior addition to the habitats of bearded dragons and most other desert reptiles. Animal should be no closer than 10” directly under the fixture and no closer than 6” diagonally from the sides or ends of the fixture.