Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5HO 15W 12” Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube
The best fluorescent tube that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements!
BUY ON AMAZON
- The best fluorescent tube that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements!
- A 10.0 UVB Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube means that 10% of the tube’s output is UVB. This UVB is necessary for your reptile’s synthesis of vitamin D3.
- Some reptiles require more or less UVB than others. Desert reptiles and some others require more UVB and a 10.0 tube is the better choice.
- This 10.0 UVB T5HO 15W 12″ Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube fits the Reptile T5HO 12″ Standard Fixture & Reflector by Carolina Custom Cages.
- This 10.0 UVB T5HO 15W 12″ Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube with the fixture listed above is a superior addition to the habitats of reptiles needing high UVB in tall, narrow habitats and in habitats where specifically localized UVB is desired. Animal should be no closer than 10” directly under the fixture and no closer than 6” diagonally from the sides or ends of the fixture.