- The best fixture that we’ve ever used for our reptiles’ UVB requirements! Now we are offering this great fixture in a compact 12” length model! This T5HO (high output) fixture gives superior performance because of its high output electronic ballast and its high-efficiency silver reflector.
- The fixture’s streamlined shape provides for great flexibility in locating and mounting for your reptile’s habitat. Improved effectiveness can be achieved by being able to mount under your cage top’s screen mesh.
- Basking requirements can be satisfied using our Reptile GU10 Halogen Basking Light Assembly with 54″ AC cord.
- A higher UVB output to begin with, because of the fixture’s greater efficiency, can increase the useful life of the UVB fluorescent tube. Includes power cord (with on/off switch), two mounting clips and mounting hardware; 2 screws and 2 plastic screw anchors. We also include an additional set of clips with hooks; they allow mounting with the 2 Pan-Ty cable ties also included (made of heat-stabilized Nylon 6.6).
- This fixture with the appropriate UVB fluorescent tube is a superior addition to the habitats of bearded dragons, Rankin dragons, horned toad lizards, uromastyx, most other desert reptiles, small turtles and turtles. Animal should be no closer than 10” directly under the fixture and no closer than 6” diagonally from the sides or ends of the fixture. A 5.0 UVB fluorescent tube is recommended for chameleons.