- This attractive landscape scene from the southwestern United States really helps to complete your reptile’s habitat. Printed on 90 lb. stock using UV-resistant inks and designed to fit the rectangular proportions common in most reptile cages. Besides the aesthetic benefits, we feel there are probably psychological benefits to your reptile.
- Actual image is 15-3/4″ x 36″ printed on 24″ x 36″ sheet. Trimming off the black borders below and above image area allows for a perfect fit in our 18D and 24D model cages. Otherwise trim less or more to fit other cage styles. We use a metal yardstick and utility knife to trim the backgrounds that we use.
- Twelve double-sided 3/4″ adhesive foam squares are included for attachment inside the habitat. Or, with glass aquarium-style cages, simply tape background to the back side.
- Background is reasonably durable; depending on actual UV exposure and some reptiles’ occasional clawing at the sides of their habitat. Typical usage is 8 to 12 months; but most people will want to give their reptile something different to look at around that time anyway. Carolina Custom Cages is a division of Carolina Designer Dragons, LLC.
- CUSTOMERS: “PLEASE CONTACT Amazon Customer Service for replacement or refund if your Reptile Habitat Background is not delivered to you in good condition. Simply explain to them if it gets damaged in handling, packaging or shipment. We want you to be satisfied and since Amazon is paid for this fulfillment, please help us to keep them responsible.”