- This is the best cleaner for your reptile’s habitat; used and recommended by exotic animal vets for cleaning your cages and other habitat items. We love this anti-bacterial, anti-fungal cleaner because it is easy to use and non-toxic to our reptiles. Basically, you spray and wipe and then if your reptile licks where you just cleaned, it won’t hurt them.
- Great for daily maintenance cleaning as well as monthly cleaning from top to bottom.
- Chlorhexidine is also helpful if your bearded dragon has some stubborn shed and you want to avoid the possibility of fungus between a double-shed area. Just pour a small amount into their bath water so that it barely turns a pale blue and let them soak. Using a soft bristle tooth brush and brushing gently against the direction of the scales will help too.
- Ergonomic sprayer holds 32 ounces of working strength chlorhexidine, plus 2 additional refills; just fill sprayer 75% full with distilled water, add the Chlorhexidine Solution 2% and finish filling sprayer up to circular line on the neck of the spray bottle.
- See also our Carolina Custom Cages’ listing for “Chlorhexidine Solution 2%; 3 refills make 32 oz. each of working solution”. Carolina Custom Cages is a division of Carolina Designer Dragons, LLC.