- Cage panels arrive ready to attach together with simple instructions. Habitats can be adapted for your specific reptile using the appropriate lighting, heating, backgrounds and other accessories.
- Many of our customers house their bearded dragons in our cages. The 18D model is equivalent to a 40 gallon breeder tank; regarded as the appropriate size for an adult bearded dragon. Those that start their baby dragon in a 20L tank should transition to an adult size habitat once the dragon reach 12” in length.
- Our 24D model cage is 33% deeper than our 18D model (front to back) and large enough to house two adult female bearded dragons. Males should always be housed individually after puberty. A lot of our customers simply prefer the larger 24D model because it allows them to outfit their dragon’s home with various items without it getting too cluttered.
- Interior 24” x 36” dimensions fit our new Reptile Substrate Tray. Purchased separately, this makes keeping your substrate clean incredibly easy for reptiles that need a loose substrate. Substrate Tray and Cage Stacking Spacers are listed separately with other items from Carolina Custom Cages.
- These cages may be used as habitats for a variety of reptiles; including bearded dragons, Rankin dragons, horned toad lizards, certain snakes, steppe runners, uromastyx, small turtles and tortoises.